miércoles, 21 de noviembre de 2007

Creators of the project





















  • Names: YENNY PAOLA
    Last name: Sandoval
    Occupation: production agroindustrial engineer’s student
    Date of birth: 10-08-87
    Nationality: Colombian
    Hometown: Tunja, Boyacá
    Now lives in: Bogotá, D.C.
    Likes: I like play tennis, I play guitar, I listen to music, I watch t.v. and also I like eat pizza, hamburger and I love food Italian.
    Dislikes: I have distaste to the suchi and the salsa.





  • My name is yeison alfonso martinez lopez was born in bogota, i life in bogota i study in sabana universityi 18 years old i studing industrial engineer i has 3 sisters and 2 uncle 2 grandmothers and 1 grandfathers and my parentsmy animal favorite it name is luna is dog is race farmer to retriver, my hooby is listen music generate vallenato my artist favorite is diomedes diaz.


























My name is juanita concha i from pasto ,colombia i have 2 brothers last name is martin and samuel student in sabana university satudent childrens pedagogy and very happy.

No hay comentarios: